- Passionate about working with the latest trends in Machine Learning and Computer Vision?
- Like to own complex projects?
- Does the combination of data-driven solutions, platform physics manager and problem-solving excite you?
Then this position is for you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and research state-of-the-art algorithms in the fields of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Detection theory.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: physics, software, applications and build new products that impact the lives of billions.
- Provide software specifications and production code to meet project milestones.
- Drive state-of-the-art projects, teach, mentor, or advise the internal teams.
- M.Sc. graduate (or above) in Electrical Engineering / Physics / Computer Science / Mathematics.
- Have theoretical and hands-on experience (3+ years) in at least one of the following: Computer Vision, Image Processing, Machine Learning, Detection.
- Strong understanding of probability and statistics.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.