Roles & Responsibilities:
- Passionate about working with the latest trends in Machine Learning and Computer Vision?
- Like to own complex projects and yet be a part of a large team?
- Does the combination of data-driven solutions and problem-solving excite you?
- Then this position is for you!
We are looking for Algorithm Developers for our team, developing and researching in the fields of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Detection theory. If you have a passion for one or all, please indicate that.
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: physics, software, applications and build new products that impact the lives of billions.
- Provide software specifications and production code to meet project milestones.
- Drive state-of-the-art projects, teach, mentor, or advise the internal teams.
- M.Sc. graduate (or above) in Electrical Engineering / Physics / Computer Science / Mathematics.
- Have theoretical and hands-on experience (3+ years) in at least one of the following: Computer Vision, Image Processing, Machine Learning, Detection.
- Strong understanding of probability and statistics.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
You will get to:
- Work at one of the largest algorithm departments in Israel and join the silicon wafer fabrication equipment industry market-leader.
- Take advantage of our structured growth plan with opportunities for both technical and managerial career development.
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative environment, with community relations, volunteering events and more.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Applied Material’s Process Diagnostics and Control (PDC) business group is based in Israel (Rehovot) and is in charge of the development of cutting - edge Machine Learning and Computer Vision based Metrology and Inspection products that are essential elements in the wafer fabrication. Our expertise enables our customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.