The Building Services Manager, as part of Applied Materials Facilities team, is commited to provide world class, comfortable, friendly and pleasant work environment, answering employee’s needs, keeping the buildings clean, tidy and attractive.
- Management of the overall provision of janitorial, cleaning, gardening and householding of Applied Materials’ buildings in Rehovot, Including Offices, cleanrooms, logistics areas and landscaping
- Manage cleaning and maintenance vendors and monitor the work of external contractors on site
- Define the service vendors’ scope of work, SLA and tasks, to ensure high performance level and appropriate building and landscape upkeep
- Implement 5S approach and conduct daily walkthroughs to audit service suppliers’ performance, recognize gaps and initiate required improvements
- Lead initiatives to improve building and working areas appearance, Lead special related projects and provide additional coverage to Facilities team when necessary
- Customer service orientation and skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (with many types of individuals)
- Interpersonal skills (working with wide EE level range, including top management)
- Sensitivity to employees needs and to working environment ambience
- Minimum of 4 years management experience
- Multitasking, Detail Oriented, Open minded
- Safety hazards orientation
· High level of English.
· BSc in industrial engineering or Logistics.
· Previous experience in relevant fields: facility maintenance and operations.
· Engineering/architectural or facilities management area background
· Qualified as Safety officer/trustee