Responsible for development of the product marketing expertise to support definition and execution of winning product strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop & maintain product line market analysis dashboard and models.
- Create & enhance product presentation materials.
- Formulate product messaging and positioning with Go to Market plans.
- Take significant part in PLC phases, product business reviews and strategic planning.
- Own and timely update competitive analysis.
- Translate customers’ needs into winning product definition per market segments.
- Participate in market validation processes and assist with outbound marketing activities.
- Work directly with product managers, product development, strategic marketing, business management, accounts and customers.
- B.Sc Level in Electrical / Mechanical / Materials Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience in technology positions in the semiconductor industry – Advantage.
- Proficiency in SEM technology and/or metrology solutions – Advantage.
- Analytical capabilities, problem solving orientation, interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Projects lead and management skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in product marketing positions.