An electronics student who specializes in developing analog and high voltage modules.
The candidate is designed to work in the high voltage electronics team to develop analog circuits for high voltage modules and low noise power supply with high precision and stability requirements.
Full responsibility for leading the mission from start to finish.
The modules are integrated into an advanced wafer test system for the semiconductor field.
The candidate must understand the system and principles of action.
Work in collaboration with teams from various fields: electronics, physics, software, firmware, qual, mechanics.
- A third year student or pre-graduate student. A student who has chosen to specialize in analog curricula or high voltage or high voltage or semiconductor
- Developing electronics from the following fields: Analog, high voltage power supply
- Knowledge and desire to specialize in analog development and power supply and high voltage modules
- Experience in ORCAD design tools and imaging for electrical circuits like SPICEExperience in electromagnetic field imaging tools - an advantage
- Ability to write and view specifications, test documents and development verification
- English in good level
- High professional level. curiosity. A desire to learn new topics. A desire to understand the broad picture, the principles of the physical operation of the system.
- Independent work with a combination of good teamwork
- Creative thinking
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.