Challenging development of analog boards and high precision modules, that are integrated into our products. In this position, you will need to have knowledge of accurate and low noise amplifiers, high-speed high-resolution A2D & D2A, low noise circuits with high dynamic range, DC-DC, high voltage amp, and digital board design.
- Electronics engineer (BSC). MSC is an advantage
- 4-8 years in analog circuits development on the areas described below
- Experience in development and integration of the modules in industrial system - Advantage
Main technical expertise areas:
- Development of analog board design, high speed, low noise op-amp, filters, A2D and D2A circuits
- Experience in power supplies (DC-DC) and current sources. Fast response, low noise
- Experience in Analog design and simulation tools (OrCad, PspiceTina...)
- Independent leading development of complex boards/modules- must
- Understanding the system level of multidisciplinary machine as well as detail design
- Experience in High Voltage circuits, grounding, and EMI - Advantage
- FPGA and Digital Signal processing knowledge – advantage
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.